Final Results of AKB48 6th General Senbatsu Election (2014).
The final results of AKB48 6th Senbatsu General Election was announced, on June 7th. At Ajinmoto Stadium.
This is where fans can vote for the members who they want to be senbatsu in AKB48 37th single, which will be released in August of this year. Voting peroid for this election was from May 20th to June 6th, several ways you could have voted. Most of the votes probably came from buying AKB48 36th single ‘Labrador Retriever’, which had 1 voting ballot in each CD.
A Total of 296 members from AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, HKT48 and Team Kaigai announce their candidacy to participate in this election.
I had 8 voting ballots they all went to my favorite AKB48 member Haruna Kojima.
It’s a Top 80 this year.
65-80 Upcoming Girls.
49-64 Future Girls.
33-48 Next Girls.
17-32 Under Girls.
First of all congratulation all the members that ranked, for those that didn’t. Their’s always next year.
Upcoming Girls (65-80).
80. Ryoka Oshima (AKB48 – Team B) – First time ranking in the election, so happy for her. 9,561 votes.
79. Hiroka Komada (HKT48 – Team H) – She’s a cutie, 1st of many HKT48 members to ranked. I’m sure. 9,609 votes.
78. Miho Miyazaki (AKB48 – Team K) – Here’s an AKB48 member you don’t see or hear about anymore, the last couple of years or more. So it’s great she managed to ranked. 9,674 votes.
77. Ami Kobayashi (SKE48 – Team E) – She dropped 30 spots from last year election. 9,931 votes.
76. Mayu Ogasawara (AKB48 – Team B) – She dropped in ranking from last year, but she’s been ranked every year she has participated in the election (3 years). 9,946 votes.
74. Riho Abiru (SKE48 – Team KII) – Although I think a Top 80 is way too much, one thing great about it is. This member here as participated in all 6 elections, and this is the first time she has as ranked. 10,095 votes.
72. Akari Yoshida (NMB48 – Team N) – 2nd year in a row she has ranked. 10,982 votes.
71. Miku Tanabe (AKB48 – Team B) – Here’s an AKB48 member who’s been around a long time (3rd Generation), and it’s her 1st time ranking in the General Election. So I’m very happy for her. 11,041 votes.
70. Ami Maeda (AKB48 – Team A) – You don’t hear or see much of Aamin these days, actually it’s been like that for about a year or more. So I had my doubts about her ranking, I’m very glad she ranked. 11,117 votes.
69. Suzuran Yamauchi (SKE48 – Team S) – A former AKB48 member who got transferred to SKE48, during the recent Shuffle. 11,510 votes.
68. Madoka Umemoto (SKE48 – Team E Co-Captain) – 2nd year in a row she has ranked. 11,538 votes.
67. Anna Murashige (HKT48 – Team KIV and NMB48 – Team N) – She’s half Russian. 11,586 votes.
66. Saho Iwatate (AKB48 – Team 4) – A First timer. 11,873 votes.
65. Mariya Nagao (AKB48 – Team K) – She dropped big time from last year, but she will be “Upcoming Girls” Center.
Upcoming Girls (65-80).
Future Girls (49-64) :
64. Natsumi Matsuoka (HKT48 – Team H Co-Captain) – I really enjoy doing the “Sebatsu Election” post, I don’t look ahead. I’m very excited about doing this one, I think this years is the most unpredictable. So far no surprises for me. 12,569 votes.
63. Natsuki Uchiyama (AKB48 – Team B) – Her first time ranking, so good for her. 12,749 votes.
62. Miki Nishino (AKB48 – Team 4) – She’s a cutie, I’m very curious to see how many Team 4 members will rank in this year election. 12,824 votes.
61. Riho Kotani (NMB48 – Team N and AKB48 – Team 4) – A 1st Generation NMB48 member, who’s ranking for the first time. 12,913 votes.
60. Riko Sakaguchi (HKT48 – Team H) – Another first time, so I’m happy for her. 12,937 votes.
59. Shu Yabushita (NMB48 – Team BII) – She was Future Girls Center last year. 14,119 votes.
58. Kei Jonishi (NMB48 – Team N Co-Captain) – I’m not happy about this at all, she’s so Hot. After ranking at #40 last year, after failing to ranked the previous 2 years. She’s been kinda very push the last year or so, maybe not that long. I though she would only go up. 14,194 votes.
57. Haruka Ishida (AKB48 – Team K) – She was once a Top 10 favorite AKB48 member of mine. 14,358 votes.
56. Mina Oba (SKE48 – Team KII) – The girl with the Big Tits, I don’t know why? But I say That every year, that it’s getting very old. 14,555 votes.
55. Nao Furuhata (SKE48 – Team KII and AKB48 – Team A) – She’s been getting some good pushing. 14,634 votes.
54. Mizuho Yamada (SKE48 – Team KII) – First Time ranking, for this cutie. 14,942 votes.
53. Miori Ichikawa (NMB48 – Team BII) – I guess a good result for Lemon, she’s been ranked around here the last 3 years. 15,045 votes.
52. Asuka Kuramochi (AKB48 – Team B) – I think this kinda low for her, I wish she would have ranked higher. 15,443 votes).
51. Nana Okada (AKB48 – Team 4) – Here’s a member for whatever reason, I have been very fascinated with. During the last year, or so. Very Attractive Girl. 15,873.
50. Kanon Kimoto (SKE48 – Team E and HKT48 – Team KIV) – A cutie, but I’m not fan of hers. No hating on her, just not a fan. 16,022 votes.
49. Misaki Iwasa (AKB48 – Team K) – She’ll be “Future Girls” Center.
Future Girls 49-64.
Next Girls (33-48) :
48. Aoi Motomura (HKT48 – Team KIV) – First time ranking, for this cutie. 16,449 votes.
47. Yukari Sasaki (AKB48 – Team 4) – Another Team 4 member ranking. 16,426 votes.
46. Tsugumi Iwanaga (SKE48 – Team E) – A cutie. 17,479 votes.
45. Yuka Tano (AKB48 – Team K) – She has ranked evey year she was eligible to participate in the election, 3 years. 17,608 votes.
44. Kyoka Isohara (SKE48 – Team E) – 2 years in a row she has ranked, improved 15 spots from a year ago. So she’s going in the right direction. 17,616 votes.
43. Miru Shiroma (NMB48 – Team M) – 1st Generation NMB48 member, who’s ranking for the first time. 17,745 votes.
42. Aika Oota (HKT48 – Team KIV) – 2 years in row for Lovetan, on her ranking improving. After falling and falling for 4 years before that. She has ranked on every AKB48 senbatsu election. 18,143 votes.
41. Fuuko Yagura (NMB48 – Team M and AKB48 – Team A) – Another member who’s ranking has improved, from the previous year. 18,596 votes.
40. Yukiko Kinoshita (SKE48 – Team KII) – You don’t know how excited I just got, I like this girl alot. She finally managed to ranked after failing to rank in the last 4 election. I wish I could show how happy I am. This was the same spot NMB48 Kei Jonishi ranked for the first time, after failing to ranked the 2 previous election. I don’t know why I brought that up, apart that I like those 2 members alot. 18,822 votes.
39. Chihiro Anai (AKT48 – Team H Captain) – First time ranking. 18,825 votes.
38. Meru Tashima (HKT48 – Team H) – She’s the Center and Ace of HKT48, she should be ranked higher. She did moved up 17 spots from last year, I guess that’s good. 18,875 votes.
37. Airi Furukawa (SKE48 – Team KII Captain) – I guess this is a good result for her. 19,315 votes.
36. Mako Kojima (AKB48 – Team K) – Here’s a member who’s been getting a big push lately, we’re talking about a senbatsu member for AKB48 last 2 singles. And she’s one of the most junior member in AKB48. 20,415 votes.
35. Ayaka Umeda (NMB48 – Team BII Co-Captain) – She dropped big time, still a good result for Umechan. 20,658 votes.
34. Haruka Futamura (SKE48 – Team S) – Another first timer. 20,881 votes.
33. Reina Fujie (NMB48 – Team M) – I don’t know how Reinyan does it, she really doesn’t get any pushing. She always ranks pretty good in the election, she’s “Next Girls” Center. 20,956 votes.
Next Girls (33-48).
Under Girls (17-32) :
32. Rena Kato (AKB48 – Team 4) – I’m so happy for Renacchi, she finally managed to ranked, after failing to ranked in the last 4 elections. I don’t get it she was kinda heavily push a couple of years ago for a good year or so, and didn’t managed to rank. She’s not really push anymore and she ranks. 21,877 votes.
31. Akane Takayanagi (SKE48 – Team KII and NMB48 – Team BII) – She dropped from a year ago, but a good result for Akane. 21,972 votes.
30. Masana Oya (SKE48 – Team S) – She always manages to rank around this area. 21,984 votes.
29. Nana Yamada (NMB48 – Team M Captain and SKE48 – Team KII) – Drops one spot from a year ago. 23,299 votes.
28. Juri Takahashi (AKB48 – Team B) – I don’t know what the results are after her, to me this might be the biggest surprise in this year election. I would have never predicted her to ranked. 23,612 votes.
27. Mio Tomonaga (HKT48 – Team KIV and AKB48 – Team B) – I never realize she was this popular. 23,766 votes.
26. Aki Takajo (AKB48 – Team B) – She dropped from a year ago, I have to say this is good result for her. I would have wish she ranked alot higher. 24,415 votes.
25. Madoka Moriyasu (HKT48 – Team KIV) – Holy cow HKT48 are really doing well, and their’s still a few to come. 27,054 votes.
24. Tomu Muto (AKB48 – Team A) – This girl is so Hot, I knew she would ranked. But this is alot higher than I would have thought. 30,097 votes.
23. Yuria Kizaki (AKB48 – Team 4 Co-Captain) – I thought she would moved up from last year, but she’s down one spot from a year ago. 30,154 votes.
22. Minami Minegishi (AKB48 – Team 4 Captain) – A good result for Miichan. 33,162 votes.
21. Haruka Kodama (HKT48 Team H – AKB48 Team K) – She was in the Top 10 in the 1st day results, I thought she would be there in the end. I guess it was meant to be, it was just an anomaly. 33,454 votes.
20. Anna Iriyama (AKB48 – Team K) – She was so low in the 1st day results, I was actually worried. I knew in the end she would ranked alot higher. She was attack at an AKB48 Handshake event not that long ago, hope she’s doing well. 34,002 votes.
19. Rie Kitahara (AKB48 – Team K Co-Captain) – This has to be a very good result for Kitarie, some would say including myself. She’s on a downfall. 34,666 votes.
18. Miyuki Watanabe (NMB48 – Team BII and SKE48 – Team S) – As always every year, I always overestimate. Milky. 36,108 votes.
17. Kaori Matsumura (SKE48 – Research Student) – The Lifetime Honorary SKE48 Research Student, she’ll be “Under Girls” Center. No hating on her, I’m glad she’s not Senbatsu. 37,967 votes.
Under Girls (17-32). Anna Iriyama not in the picture, she’s recovering from her injuries.
Senbatsu (1-16) :
16. Rina Kawaei (AKB48 – Team A) – Yeah Baby, Ricchan made it to Senbatsu. All that very heavy pushing is paying off. Just like Annin she was also attack at AKB48 Hanshake event, not that long ago. Hope she’s doing well also. 39,120 votes.
15. Aya Shibata (SKE48 – Team E) – She was Under Girls Center last year, This year she makes to Senbatsu. 39,264 votes.
14. Rina Ikoma (AKB48 – Team B) – I knew she would be ranked around here, I thought she was ranked very low in the 1st day results I was beginning to wonder….. She’s a Nogizaka46 member, the only Nogizaka46 member participating in this election. Their’s Rena Matsui also, that’s another story. 40,089 votes.
13. Yui Yokoyama (AKB48 – Team K Captain) – She maintains her ranking from a year ago. 40,232 votes.
12. Sae Miyazawa (SKE48 – Team S Captain) – Every year I always think she’s going to drop, but she really never does. 44,749 votes.
11. Sakura Miyawaki (HKT48 – Team KIV Co-Captain and AKB48 – Team A) – Holy cow, is she ever popular. Either that or she has really crazy fans, who have money to waste. She is really cute, so I’m really happy for her. Top 10 next year. 45,538 votes.
10. Akari Suda (SKE48 – Team E Captain) – To me this is abit of a surprise, every year her rankings continues to improved kinda big time. 3 SKE48 members in the top 10. 48,182 votes.
9. Minami Takahashi (AKB48 – Team A Captain) – She’s still in Top 10, so good results. 57,388 votes.
8. Haruna Kojima (AKB48 – Team A) – She moved up from a year ago, so I guess my 8 votes did help. I wish she would have ranked higher, I’ll take this. 62,889 votes.
7. Haruka Shimazaki (AKB48 – Team A) – She’s heading in the right direction, I guess it will just be a matter time. For this super heavily push member, hopefully the time will never run out. 67,591 votes.
6. Sayaka Yamamoto (NMB48 – Team N Captain and AKB48 – Team K) – I’m very surprise here. It’s been along time awaiting, The Center and Ace of NMB48 should be ranked around here. 67,916 votes.
5. Rena Matsui (SKE48 – Team E) – Damn, Jurina ranked ahead of her again. 69,790 votes.
4. Jurina Matsui (SKE48 – Tean S and AKB48 – Team K) – Looking at the votes count, it looks like Jurina is widening the gap between her and Rena big time. I’m happy for her after all she’s the Center and Ace of SKE48. So she should be the highest ranked SKE48 member. 90,910 votes.
3. Yuki Kashiwagi (AKB48 – Team B and NMB48 – Team N) – Another number 3 ranking for her, considering who’s ranked ahead of her. I guess this is like being number one. 104, 364 votes.
2. Rino Sashihara (HKT48 – Team K) – I’m glad she didn’t come on top, if she did that would have been 2 in row. Acchan or Yuko never won 2 in row. 141,954 votes.
1. Mayu Watanabe (AKB48 – Team B) – This is an upset, but I wouldn’t say it’s a surprise. Sasshi had almost 50,000 votes more than Mayu last year, I like to know where all those votes she got came from, maybe she has Yuko, to Thank. 159,854 votes.
Congratulations to Mayu for being Center on AKB48 upcoming single, not that she wasn’t going to be center anyways.
Senbatsu (1-16). Rina Kawaei not in the picture, she’s recovering from hrt injuries.
*Edit – I just had to add this I wrote on the picture above Rina Kawaei, was not present for the picture cause she was recovering from her injuries. She probably was. I don’t know where or when the pîcture was taken, if it was at the stadium or not. Anyways today (June 16) I finally managed to watch the AKB48 6th senbatsu election on video. Ricchan was actually there, she made a special appearance, I don’t think anyone expected her to be there. When they annonunce her name at #16, out she comes. Anna Iryiama wasn’t there though. It was nice to see Miku Tanabe and Yukiko Kinoshita reaction, when their names was announce. Also Riho Abiru. Hearing their speeches made me cry. You can add Rina Ikoma to that list also when they announce her name, I don’t know if she was shocked, acting or just out of it. It was kinda funny to watch, she really did look out of it.
This entry was posted on Monday, June 9th, 2014 at 4:30 AM and is filed under AKB48. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.