This is where fans get to vote on members they want to participate, on AKB48 next single (41st single). Several ways you could vote, probably most of the votes came from their 40th single “Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai”, which bad one voting ballot in each CD. Which is how I voted. The Final results was announced on June 6th, at “Fukuoka Yahoo! Auctions Dome”, Japan. A total of 272 members out of 304 members that were eligible to participate, participated in the election.
Except fot that one year in 2013, this is something I always enjoyed participating in. And I always look forward to.
I had 4 votes since my favorite member Haruna Kojima is not participating in this year election, they would all have gone to her. I decided to give them to NMB48 – Kei Jonishi and HKT48 – Meru Tashima, 2 votes each. Hope those 2 votes help them.
Before I start congratulation to all the members that ranked, for those that didn’t. Hey, just wait til next year.
Final Results :
80-65 Upcoming Girls :
80. Aoi Motomura (HKT48 – Team KIV) 13,116 votes.
She dropped 32 spots from last year.
79. Miori Ichikawa (NMB48 – Team BII) 13,160 votes.
I wish Lemon would have rank higher, atleast she ranked.
78. Ayana Shinozaki (AKB48 – Team K) 13,167 votes.
I really don’t know anything much about her, it’s her 1st time ranking in the election.
77. Anna Ishida (SKE48 – Team KII) 13,269 votes.
She has participated in all the elections, and it’s her 1st time ranking. I’m so happy for her. She’s a real cutie.
76. Mai Takeuchi (SKE48 – Team S) 13,539 votes.
Another member ranking for the 1st time.
75. Nana Owada (AKB48 – Team A) 13,685 votes.
Bad actress, but I like her she’s cute and kinda funny.
74. Airi Tanigawa (NMB48 – Team M) 13,744 votes.
Another mamber ranking for the 1st time.
73. Haruka Kumazaki (SKE48 – Team E) 13,777 votes.
I don’t know anything about her.
72. Nao Ueki (HKT48 – Team KIV) 13,961 votes.
So far alot of members ranking for the 1st time, she’s another one.
71. Haruka Ishida (AKB48 – Team K) 14,319 votes.
She was once ranked in my Top 10 favorite AKB48 members, like 4 years ago.
70. Natsuki Kamada (SKE48 – Team E) 14,545 votes.
I don’t know who she is, it’s her 1st time ranking.
69. Mariya Nagao (AKB48 – Team K) 14,585 votes.
Last year’s Upcoming Girls Center. I don’t really like her, but I think she’s really hot and sexy looking.
68. Madoka Umemoto (SKE48 – Team E) 14,605 votes.
She ranks in the same spot as she did in last year election.
67. Miyu Omori (AKB48 – Team 4) 14,669 votes.
Another member ranking for the 1st time.
66. Ryoha Kitagawa (SKE48 – Team S and AKB48 – Team 4) 14,674 votes.
I’m so happy for her, I think she’s really pretty. Although she’s heavily push, I can’t say she was guaranteed to rank.
65. Makiko Saito (SKE48 – Team E) 14,916 votes.
She’s Upcoming Girls Center this year.
Future Girls 64-49 :
64. Akari Yoshida (NMB48 – Team N) 14,933 votes.
I think she kinda looks like Milky.
63. Suzuran Yamauchi (SKE48 – Team S) 15,157 votes.
Good result for her.
62. Rumi Kato (SKE48 – Team E) 15,474 votes.
She’s been around a long time, it’s her 1st time ranking. I’m happy for her, a real cutie.
61. Rion Azuma (SKE48 – Team S) 15,539 votes.
I like her, very pretty. A real cutie.
60. Shu Yabishita (NMB48 – Team BII) 15,666 votes.
She was Future Girls Center, a couple of years ago.
59. Yuuka Kato (NMB48 – Team N) 15,729 votes.
1st time ranking.
58. Nagisa Shibuya (NMB48 – Team BII and AKB48 – Team 4) 16,386 votes.
Another member ranking for the 1st time, so many this year.
57. Shinobu Mogi (AKB48 – Team K) 16,867 votes.
For some reason I kinda like her, I think she’s kinda pretty.
56. Ayaka Umeda (NMB48 – Team BII) 17,019 votes.
Umechan! You Sexy Babe. Unfortunately she dropped kinda big time.
55. Sarina Soda (SKE48 – Team KII) 17,071 votes.
She’s fairly new, so it’s nice to see her ranked.
54. Riho Kotani (NMB48 – Team N) 17,132 votes.
Let’s just I’m happy she ranked.
53. Kyoka Isohara (SKE48 – Team E) 17,278 votes.
A good result for her.
52. Risako Goto (SKE48 – Team S) 17,330 votes.
A member that’s been in SKE48 for a long while, she’s ranked for the 1st time. So that’s nice to see.
51. Natsumi Matsuoka (HKT48 – Team H) 17,387 votes.
I kinda like her, I think.
50. Yukari Sasaki (AKB48 – Team A) 17,466 votes.
A cutie, although I think she’s kinda funny looking.
49. Sumire Sato (SKE48 – Team E) 17,579 votes.
Suuchan is Future Girls Center this year.
For some reason she didn’t ranked last year, not a surprise really. I guess she’s benefiting from that transfer to SKE48.
Next Girls 48-33 :
48. Kanon Kimoto (SKE48 – Team E) 18,021 votes.
A real cutie, but I don’t like her. How many times have I wrote that about her.
47. Yuka Tano (AKB48 – Team K) 18,048 votes.
She has ranked in every election she has participated in, a total of 4. I still remember the first time she ranked in 2012, I didn’t have a clue who she was. I just had to check who she was.
46. Yui Kojina (HKT48 – Team H) 18,085 votes.
I think she’s really pretty looking.
45. Ami Miyamae (SKE48 – Team S) 18,245 votes.
This years election has so many girls ranking for the 1st time, she’s one of them.
Her birthday is on the same day as mine.
44. Mion Mukaichi (AKB48 – Team K) 18,392 votes.
Oooooh, cute little Mion is ranking for the 1st time. I just loved her, so I’m really happy about this.
43. Madoka Moriyasu (HKT48 – Team KIV) 19,401 votes.
I must admit I’m very surprise, I though she was on the way up. She seems very popular.
42. Kanna Okada (HKT48 – Team KIV) 19,739 votes.
Another 1st timer.
41. Aika Oota (HKT48 – Team KIV) 19,921 votes.
Yes, Lovetan continues not to drop. Transferring to HKT48 was definitely a good choice, she has ranked in all 7 elections.
40. Fuuko Yagura (NMB48 – Team M) 20,354 votes.
She has ranked around this position the 3 years.
39. Natsuki Uchiyama (AKB48 – Team B) 20,437 votes.
She moved up big time from year ago, 24 spots.
38. Haruka Futamura (SKE48 – Team S) 20,590 votes.
Pretty good result for her.
37. Riko Sakaguchi (HKT48 – Team H) 20,936 votes.
Why is she so popular?
36. Kei Jonishi (NMB48 – Team N) 21,135 votes.
She dropped big time last year, so I’m happy about this. She moved up kinda big time, still I wish she would have ranked higher. She’s so Hot!
35. Reina Fujie (NMB48 – Team M) 21,388 votes.
I don’t know how she does it, she never drops. I really don’t hear or see much of her, even her transferring to NMB48 has no effect on her election ranking.
34. Miru Shiroma (NMB48 – Team M and AKB48 – Team A) 21,577 votes.
I Think she’s kinda pretty.
33. Chihiro Anai (HKT48 – Team H) 22,146 Votes.
She’s Next Girl Center, Congratulation. Chihiron.
Next Girls 32-17 :
32. Meru Tashima (HKT48 – Team H) 22,191 votes.
I wish she would have ranked higher, atleast she moved up from last year.
31. Mai Fuchigami (HKT48 – Team KIV) 22,487 votes.
A 1st Timer, she’s a cutie.
30. Aki Takajo (AKB48 – Team K) 22,502 votes.
She continues to drop, I’m glad she didn’t drop big time.
29. Nana Okada (AKB48 – Team 4) 23,237 votes.
In my opinion one of the prettiest and sexiest memebers, in the whole AKB48 family.
28. Rena Kato (AKB48 – Team B) 24,569 votes.
She moved up, from a year ago. So that’s good.
27. Mina Oba (SKE48 – Team KII) 24,708 votes.
Wow, this is a surprise. I don’t know if that transfer to SKE48 had anything to do with this, or it must be her Big Boobs.
26. Mako Kojima (AKB48 – Team 4) 25,117 votes.
Must be that all that kinda heavy pushing.
25. Juri Takahashi (AKB48 – Team 4) 25,421 votes.
I like her, so I’m happy with this result.
24. Nao Furuhata (SKE48 – Team KII) 25,650 votes.
Ryoha Kitagawa Nemesis, hopefully Uha can close the gap between them.
23. Marika Tani (SKE48 – Team E) 26,051 votes.
Highest rank 1st timer, although she’s been a senbatsu on a couple of SKE48 singles. I don’t have a clue who she is. Pretty Girl.
22. Yuria Kizaki (AKB48 – Team B) 26,994 votes.
When I saw her 1st day result (#57), I was worried. This is more like it.
21. Mio Tomonaga (HKT48 – Team KIV and AKB48 – Team 4) 28,197 votes.
Why is she more popular than Meru Tashima?
20. Masana Oya (SKE48 – Team S) 30,021 votes.
Under Girls again 6th time.
19. Minami Minegishi (AKB48 – Team K) 35,506 votes.
I thought she was going to drop, I’m gald she didn’t. Miichan fighting her way back up.
18. Akari Suda (SKE48 – Team E) 43,665 votes.
I’m a little surprise, I thought she could drop. But not this much.
17. Haruka Kodama (HKT48 – Team H and AKB48 – Team K) 43,985 votes.
Haruppi is Under Girls Center.
Next year she’ll be in senbatsu.
Senbatsu 16-1 :
16. Tomu Muto (AKB48 – Team K) 44,637 votes.
Wow, I can’t believe it. Tomu made senbatsu, she’s so damn sexy.
15. Aya Shibata (SKE48 – Team E) 49,199 votes.
She didn’t move up, she didn’t go down. Good result for her.
14. Akane Takayanagi (SKE48 – Team KII) 52,609 votes.
Wow, I must admit I never saw this coming. I thought a Top 20 was probable, but senbatsu. No.
I don’t know if this has anything to do with the Rena Matsui effect. I like her alot, so I’m very happy with this result.
13. Kaori Matsumura (SKE48 – Team KII) 53,667 votes.
She’s been flirting with making senbatsu the last couple of years, she’s finally made it.
12. Miyuki Watanabe (NMB48 – Team BII and AKB48 -Team B ) 55,715 votes.
This is good, I always overestimate her every year in my predections. I don’t how much of this as anything to do with Nana Yamada graduation, probably nothing.
11. Rie Kitahara (NGT48) 61,556 votes.
She’s always ranked kinda high in senbatsu election, this being her 5th time as senbatsu. But she’s never ranked this high, must be all those NGT48 fans. Showing their support for their Captain.
10. Yui Yokoyama (AKB48 – Team A) 63,414 votes.
She continues to moved up, I like her so I’m OK with it. Although the last few years it may not seems like it at times, but the heavy pushing is still there. Just not as obvious and frequently has before. She’s going to become Minami Takahashi successor.
9. Haruka Shimazaki (AKB48 – Team A) 73,803 votes.
I never imagine she could drop, I’m sad about this result. I feel like crying, I think I’m gonna take a break.
* OK, I’m done with my crying. Had bottle of “Bud Light” also, it’s good for me. When I’m kinda feeling down.
8. Sae Miyazawa (SNH48 – Team SII and SKE48 – Team S) 75,495 votes.
This is abit of a surprise she nevers goes down, but she never goes up either. Until now.
7. Sakura Miyawaki (HKT48 – Team KIV and AKB48 – Team A) 81,422 votes.
As expected, next year it will be Top 5.
6. Sayaka Yamamoto (NMB48 – Team N and AKB48 – Team K) 97,866 votes.
She maintains her ranking from a year ago.
5. Jurina Matsui (SKE48 – Team S and AKB48 – Team K) 105,289 votes.
I guess this is a good result for Jurina.
4. Minami Takahashi (AKB48 – Team A) 137,252 votes.
I guess she had alot more sentimental votes, that I would have ever thought.
3. Mayu Watanabe (AKB48 – Team B) 165,789 votes.
Last year center.
2. Yuki Kashiwagi (AKB48 – Team B and NGT48) 167,183 votes.
Wow. Where did all those votes come from. I actually forgot she’ll also be with NGT48, if I remembered that. I don’t think I would have said those things about her in my predictions.
1. Rino Sashihara (HKT48 – Team H) 194,049 votes.
Congratulation to Sasshi for being Center.
Sasshi will be Cener for a 2nd time, she’ll join Acchan and Yuko as 2 time center for a senbatsu election single.
Wow, almost 200,000 votes. If anyone can get it, Sasshi can.
How did I do in my predictions Ok, I guess. Not as good as last year.
If you want to see my predictions, just click – https://jmanmoonwalkdotcom.wordpress.com/2015/05/20/my-prediction-for-akb48-7th-senbatsu-election-top-20-only .
Prediction / Member / Actual Rank.
1. Mayu Watanabe (3).
2. Rino Sashihara (1).
3. Yuki Kashiwagi (2).
4. Jurina Matsui (5).
5. Sayaka Yamamoto (6).
6. Haruka Shimazaki (9).
7. Sakura Miyawaki (7).
8. Akari Suda (18).
9. Minami Takahashi (4).
10. Sae Miyazawa (8).
11. Aya Shibata (15).
12. Yui Yokoyama (10).
13. Haruka Kodama (17).
14. Kaori Matsumura (13).
15. Miyuki Watanabe (12).
16. Juri Takahashi (25).
17. Madoka Moriyasu (43).
18. Rie Kitahara (11).
19. Tomu Muto (16).
20. Meru Tashima (32).