The final results for AKB48 8th senbatsu election was announce on Saturday June 18th, at Hard Off ECO Stadium in Niigata. That’s along ways from Tokyo, it’s actually where NGT48 is base.
This is were fans get to vote on the members who they want on AKB48 45th single, title and release date to be announce later. 1-16 Senbatsu (Number 1 being the Center), 17-32 Under Girls, 33-48 Next Girls, 49-64 Future Girls, 65-80 Upcoming Girls. A total of 271 members from AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, HKT48, NGT48, participated in the election. This is the 1st time that NGT48 members have participated in the election. I guess you can included SNH48 also, since Mariya Suzuki is also a members with SNH48. The only members that’s not participating in this years election that’s of any significant to me, are NMB48 members Milky and Kei Jonishi, and Lovetan from HKT48. Yeah, it really sucks.
Several ways you could have voted one of them was buying AKB48 44th single “Tsubasa wa Iranai”, each CD had 1 voting ballot. Which is how I voted, The voting period was from May 31st – June 17th. I was a little worried I was in “Las Vegas” for several days not that long ago, and I had to go pick up the CD at my old address. I voted in time, so everything is good.
I can’t say I was looking forward or really into this election, as I was in the previous elections. But more so than I was in 2013 or was it 2014 can’t remember, were I just really wasn’t interested in that one. I’ve been kinda busy the last year or so, so I’m not really checking on AKB48 as much as before. Actually I’m still kinda checking on the older members quite abit, as for the newer members not really at all. Unless ofcourse I think she’s really super cute or hot. I got a feeling there’s going to be a fair amount of members that made it in the Top 80, that I’ve never heard of.
I had 6 voting ballots, and they all went to no other than “Haruna Kojima”.
First of all congratulations to all the members that ranked, for those that didn’t. Their’s always next year.
I didn’t check to see the final results before doing this so if their’s any surprises, I will be surprise. I’m actually getting very excited now, and maybe a little stress also. A couple of members I like alot could drop big time, I’m hopping it doesn’t happen.
The Final Results :
65-80 Upcoming Girls :
80. Anna Murashige (HKT48 – Team KIV) – 13,058 votes.
She wasn’t guaranteed to ranked, so this is a good result for her.
79. Yuzuki Hidaka (SKE48 – Team KII) – 13,204 votes.
Her first time ranking.
78. Miho Miyazaki (AKB48 – Team A) – 13,366 votes.
I’m so happy for Myao, I almost forgot she was still in AKB48.
77. Akari Yoshida (NMB48 – Team N) – 13,512 votes.
The girl who I think looks like Milky.
76. Minami Kato (NGT48 – Team NII) – 13,571 votes.
A member from NGT48 that’s not Kitarie or Yukirin ranks, I’m sure she won’t be the only one. Their should be more than a few coming up.
75. Sumire Sato (SKE48 – Team E) – 13,657 votes.
Last years Future Girls Center, drops big time. Can’t say I’m surprise.
74. Natsuki Kamata (SKE48 – Team E) – 13,882.
She’s a cutie, she ranked almost at the same spot as she did last year.
73. Miyu Omori (AKB48 – Team 4) – 14,177 votes.
A kinda semi push member, or atleast she used to be.
72. Yuka Akiyoshi (HKT48 – Team H) – 14,544 votes.
Her 4th election she has participated in, and it’s her 1st time ranking. So she’s happy.
71. Suzuran Yamauchi (SKE48 – Team S) – 14,550 votes.
A member who I use to see a lot of, but not anymore. Maybe it has something to do with that transfer to SKE48.
70. Nagisa Taniguchi (AKB48 – Team 8 and Team B) – 14,950 votes.
A Team 8 member makes it she’s such a cutie, actually all Team 8 members are all a bunch of cuties. I guarantee she won’t be the only Team 8 member to rank.
69. Megu Taniguchi (AKB48 – Team A) – 14,950 votes.
I think she kinda resembles Yui Yokoyama, Ok, maybe not.
68. Kanon Kimoto (SKE48 – Team E) – 15,057 votes.
Here, I go again. I think she’s really cute, but I don’t like her.
67. Haruka Kumazaki (SKE48 – Team E) – 15,600 votes.
When I first saw her name I though it was “Haruka Shimazaki”, that gave abit of a scare. Doesn’t she look like Rena Matsui.
66. Rika Kishino (NMB48 – Team N) – 15,697 votes.
A 1st Generation NMB48 member, who’s ranking for the first.
65. Ami Miyamae (SKE48 – Team S) – 15,716 votes.
She’s Upcoming Girls Center, this year.
The Upcoming Girls
49-64 Future Girls :
64. Ryoka Kitagawa (SKE48 – Team S and AKB48 – Team 4) – 15,793.
Even with all that heavy pushing still, it’s been going on for about 3 years now. She still can’t move up, well she did move up 2 spots from last year. I was hoping this would be the year.
63. Mae Sekai (SKE48 – Team E) – 15,994 votes.
Her 6th election she’s participating in, and it’s her first time ranking. So she’s one happy girl.
62. Nana Owada (AKB48 – Team A) – 16,246 votes.
The girl that can’t act, but she’s a cutie.
61. Miki Nishino (AKB48 – Team 4) – 16,548 votes.
Here’s a name I haven’t seen for a while.
60. Hiroka Komada (HKT48 – Team H) – 16,691 votes.
She ranked 2 years ago, didn’t last year. She’s back this year.
59. Riko Sakaguchi (HKT48 – Team H) – 16,839 votes.
Although she drop big time from last year, she as ranked the last 3 years.
58. Nao Ueki (HKT48 – Team KIV) – 17,898 votes.
I always remember her face, but not her name.
57. Ayaka Okada (AKB48 – Team A) – 18,524 votes.
Her 1st time ranking, so I’m happy for her.
56. Nagisa Shibuya (NMB48 – Team BII) – 19,140 votes.
Moved up 2 spots from a year ago.
55. Marika Tani (SKE48 – Team E) – 19,274 votes.
A year ago she was the highest 1st time rank member at number 23, so she drop really big time this year.
54. Mai Takeuchi (SKE48 – Team S) – 19,326 votes.
After ranking for the 1st time last year, from not ranking the 4 previous election. She moves up 22 spots from a year ago, she’s moving the right direction.
53. Yui Kojina (HKT48 – Team H) – 19,377 votes.
I think she has sex appeal.
52. Yuuri Ota (NMB48 – Team N) (19,534).
I though she has ranked before, I guess I was wrong.
51. Saho Iwatae (AKB48 – Team 4) – 20,021 votes.
She didn’t Ranked last year, but did 2 years ago.
50. Madoka Moriyasu (HKT48 – Team KIV) – 20,228 votes.
I though she was more popular than this, this is the second year in row she has drop from the previous election. I wonder if this has something to do with Natsumi Matsuoka. You probably all know this, but she can really play the piano really good.
49. Haruka Futamura (SKE48 – Team S) – 20,618 votes.
She’s been dropping the last 2 years, but she’s Future Girls Center.
The Future Girls
33-48 Next Girls :
48. Yuriya Inoue (HKT48 – Team H) – 20,643 votes.
A cutie, and 1st time ranker.
47. Shinobu Mogi (AKB48 – Team K) – 20,913 votes.
One of the hottest girls in the entire AKB48 family, she looks really good in a bikini.
46. Natsumi Matsuoka (HKT48 – Team H) – 20,980 votes.
While Madoka Moriyasu has been dropping, she been moving up. I think their’s a connection there.
45. Miku Tanaka (HKT48 – Team H) – 21,009 votes.
Another HKT48 cutie, HKT48 seems to doing pretty well in this AKB48 election. And more to come.
44. Ririka Sutou (NMB48 – Team N) – 21,559 votes.
NMB48 future Ace, if not already. OK, maybe not, sorry Sayaka.
43. Meru Tashima (HKT48 – Team H) – 21,864 votes.
Ohhh Shit, I was afraid of this. I though she was 1 of 2 members that I like that could drop big time or kinda big time, and she did. What happen?
42. Asuka Tomiyoshi (HKT48 – Team KIV) – 21,881 votes.
I’ve never heard of her, although that’s the first I’ve said that here. She’s not the only one, a few members here already I’ve heard of before.
41. Reina Fujie (NMB48 – Team M) – 22,429 votes.
Regardless of what happens or the situation, she never really drops, or moves up for that matter.
40. Mai Fuchigami (HKT48 – Team KIV) – 22,995 votes.
Nothing against her, but what’s with all these HKT48 member I don’t really pay any attention to ranking ahead of Meru. Sakura and Haruka Kodama (You to Sasshi) I’m OK with, but the others.
39. Shu Yabushita (NMB48 – Team Team BII) – 23,251 votes.
It seems like NMB48 is doing pretty well in this years election unlike the previous 2 election, especially last year. Hope I’m not saying that to soon.
38. Yukari Sasaki (AKB48 – Team A) – 24,059 votes.
3rd year in row she has rank, she moved up 12 spots from a year ago. So that’s good for her.
37. Yuria Kizaki (AKB48 – Team B).
She drop big time, I must admit I’m very surprise.
36. Aoi Motomura (HKT48 – Team KIV) – 25,613 votes.
Last year she just made it at number 80, she moves up 44 spots this year. 2 years she was at 48 then drops 32 spot the following year.
35. Yuna Ego (SKE48 – Team KII) – 25,963 votes.
She’s ranking for the 1st time, sorry to say I don’t have clue who she is. Although she been an SKE48 senbatsu member for their 3 singles.
34. Narumi Kuranoo (AKB48 – Team 8) – 26,152 votes.
A Team 8 cutie, she’s really cute. Eh. I really love those Team 8 members.
33. Fuuko Yagura (NMB48 – Team M) – 27,487 votes.
Next Girls for a 4th year in a row, but this year she’s Next Girl Center.
The Next Girls
17-32 Under Girls :
32. Ryoka Oshima (AKB48 – Team B) – 28,620 votes.
She was at number 80 two years ago, didn’t rank last year. So this is a very good result for her.
31. Saki Takeuchi (SKE48 – Team KII) – 28,282 votes.
Here’s an SKE48 member I was really into a couple of years back, then I just completely forgot about her. I actually forgot just how cute she really is, I will be definitely getting back to checking her out. She could become one of my favorite SKE48 members in the very near future, not that it’s saying a lot.
30. Sarina Souda (SKE48 – Team KII) 28,369 votes.
Wow, a lot of SKE48 members in this years election. I should get a total of SKE48 members in this years election compared to AKB48. Last year there were more SKE48 members than AKB48, so it’s nothing new.
29. Nao Furuhata (SKE48 – Team KII) – 28,553 votes.
If Nao can rank this high, why can’t Ryoha Kitagawa.
28. Nako Yabuki (HKT48 – Team H and AKB48 – Team B) – 28,706 votes.
A 1st time rank member, a few members ranking for the 1st time in the Under Girls position.
27. Saya Kawamoto (AKB48 – Team 4) – 29,213 votes.
Finally an AKB48 member, I can say I’ve heard of her. She’s also a 1st member ranking in the election.
26. Rena Kato (AKB48 – Team B) – 29,333 votes.
Oh, My Baby. As been consistent around this position the last 3 years. She’s been moving from the previous elections each time, although very little. But still moving up.
25. Ayaka Okita (NMB48 – Team N) – 29,517 votes .
A 1st Generation NMB48 ranking for the 1st time, this is her 6th AKB48 election that she has participated in.
24. Miru Shiroma (NMB48 – Team M and AKB48 Team A) – 29,983 votes.
She’s hot, and she has big boobs too. A lot of NMB48 members have big boobs, but that’s another story. You got to see her in a bikini.
I don’t know if she’s going to be the highest ranking NMB48 member after Sayaka Yamamoto, I can’t see any other. Regardless NMB48 is doing way better in this election compared to last year when only Sayaka Yamamoto and Milky ranked in the Top 33.
23. Mio Tomonaga (HKT48 – Team KIV) – 31,314 votes.
I don’t hate her, I just don’t know why she always ranks ahead of Meru Tashima. She has ranked in all 4 elections she has participated in (59,27,21,23).
22. Mina Oba (SKE48 – Team KII) – 32,118 votes.
This is good I would have never have though she would rank anywhere this high, I don’t know if anyone has benefited from Group transfer more than she has. Those SKE48 fans must like girls with big tits.
21. Haruka Komiyama (AKB48 – Team 4) – 32,886 votes.
She’s the highest rank 1st time member, in this years election. She looks kinda sexy.
The highest is number 14 by Rina Ikoma during the 6th senbatsu election, I don’t know if she counts. At the time she was a Nogizaka46 member who had a concurrent position in AKB48. So we’ll say Aya Shibata of SKE48 who was rank at number 17, in the 5th senbatsu election .
20. Akane Takayanagi (SKE48 – Team KII) – 33,176 votes.
I’m happy about this, she dropped maybe even kinda big time. She was so high last year, that it was unexpected. So she was likely to drop, I wish she should have made senbatsu. She’s in the top 20 so it’s good.
19. Mako Kojima (AKB48 – Team 4) – 33,524 votes.
I know this Team 4 member, I’m a little surprise about her making the Top 20. Ok she was at 26 last year, at 36 the year before. So she had a chance, still surprise. I didn’t think she was this popular.
18. Anna Iriyama (AKB48 – Team A) – 39,894 votes.
She really does have beautiful hair.
17. Minami Minegishi (AKB48 – Team K) – 40,011 votes.
She was so low at the 1st day results at number 65 I was really worried, But she’s Under Girls Center. She’s Participated and as ranked in all 8 senbatsu election, her ranking as been very consistent. She’s been as high as number 14 and as low as number 22.
The Under Girls
1-16 Senbatsu :
16. Haruna Kojima (AKB48 – Team A) – 40,071 votes.
I was hoping she wouldn’t drop (kinda big time to) but she did, although I’m not really surprise. At least she made senbatsu, and she also he announced her graduation here (Again not really surprise). For the last several months now, all the signs were there that this could happen, I was hoping not. I don’t want to talk about this, just yet.
15. Juri Takahashi (AKB48 – Team 4) – 40,648 votes.
Wow, I’m so glad about this. I though she had a chance at a Top 20. But not senbatsu.
14. Nana Okada (AKB48 – Team 4) – 43,318 votes.
How the hell did she become so popular so fast, in the last election she has ranked 51,29,14.
13. Mion Mukaichi (AKB48 – Team K) – 47,094 votes.
I though a Top 20 was a possibility, I never imagine her ranking this high.
12. Rie Kitahara (NGT48 – Team NIII) – 50,190 votes.
The Captain of NGT48, I was hoping she would ranked higher than this. In the 8 senbatsu election she has participated in on 5 occasion she has been ranked between 11-13 spot.
11. Yui Yokoyama (AKB48 – Team A) – 58,610 votes.
I can’t believe she drop out of the Top 10, I don’t know why. She’s only been there once, and that was last year.
10. Tomu Muto (AKB48 – Team K) – 58,624 votes.
Wow. She’s improve her rank in every election she’s been in, I didn’t think she would make Top 10. What’s next for her, Top 5. She has ranked in every election she has participated in (49,45,24,16,10).
I think she’s the sexies girl in the AKB48.
9. Haruka Kodama (HKT48 – Team H and AKB48 – Team K) – 60,591 votes.
This is a surprise for me, which I’m happy about. I expected her to make senbatsu, but not Top 10. That should been for next year.
8. Haruka Shimazaki (AKB48 – Team A) – 68,126 votes.
She moves up one spot, from last year. That’s the good news.
7. Akari Suda (SKE48 – Team E) – 69,159 votes.
What happen to her last year she moves up big time this year, from dropping kinda big time last year. This is what should have happen last year. I know she’s very a popular member in SKE48. Still, I’m surprise she’s rank this high.
6. Sakura Miyawaki (HKT48 – Team KIV and AKB48 – Team A) – 78,279 votes.
You just know she’s going to have a “Break Through” one year, in this election. I’ve been waiting for it the last 2 years, it didn’t happen this year. The good news is she improved one spot from last year.
5. Yuki Kashiwagi (AKB48 – Team B – NGT48 – Team NIII) – 92,110 votes.
Who would have guess or predicted this, not me. This is the lowest she has ranked, since the 2nd senbatsu election. What happen to all those NGT48 fans.
4. Sayaka Yamamoto (NMB48 – Team N) – 110,411 votes.
This is very good rank for her, I think this the highest she could have ranked.
3. Jurina Matsui (SKE48 – Team S) – 112,341 votes.
Talk about “Break Throughs”, maybe not. Then again, this is Jurina we’re talking about.
This makes me wonder if their’s some kind of battle going on between SKE48 and NMB48, so far SKE48 has won every time.
2. Mayu Watanabe (AKB48 – Team B) – 175,613 votes.
Mayu gave it a good fight, but she fell just short. She’s the only member who’s rank in the Top 5 in all 8 senbatsu election.
- Rino Sashihara (HKT48 – Team H) – 243,011 votes.
* First of all congradulation to Sasshi for being voted “Senbatsu Center”.
Holy Cow! Can you believe those vote counts, she’s the first 3 time winner and the first to rank number 1 in 2 consecutive years. Only Sasshi can do all those.
How did I do in my predictions, not to good. I was confident in my predictions for this year.
If interested, My Predictions – https://jmanmoonwalkdotcom.wordpress.com/2016/05/30/my-prediction-for-akb48-8th-senbatsu-election-top-20-only/
My Prediction / Member / Actual Rank.
- Yuki Kashiwagi (5)
2. Rino Sashihara (1)
3. Mayu Watanabe (2)
4. Sayaka Yamamoto (4)
5. Sakura Miyawaki (6)
6. Jurina Matsui (3)
7. Rie Kitahara (12)
8. Haruka Shimazaki (8)
9. Haruna Kojima (16)
10. Yui Yokoyama (11)
11. Akane Takayanagi (20)
12. Tomu Muto (10)
13. Haruka Kodama (9)
14. Akari Suda (7)
15. Nao Furuhata (29)
16. Minami Minegishi (17)
17. Yuki Kizaki (37)
18. Mio Tomonaga (23)
19. Marika Tani (55)
20. Mion Mukaichi (13)