AKB48 9th senbatsu election was held on June 17th, this is where fans got to vote on the members they want on their upcoming single 1-16 Senbatsu, 17-32 Under Girls, 33-48 Next Girls, 19-64 Future Girls, 65-80 Upcoming Girls. Several ways you could have voted to numerous for me to write, I had 3 votes. Which I got from their latest single “Negaigoto no Mochigusare”, as I bought 1 copy each of the regular edition. That single as 1 voting ballot on each CD.
I gave all my 3 votes to HKT48 Meru Tashima.
370 members participated in this election, from AKB48 (128), SKE48 (75), NMB48 (58), HKT48 (52), NGT48 (25), STU48 (31) and Rina Izuta who got transferred to BNK48 in April this year.
Before I get started congratulations to all the members that ranked, for those that didn’t. Just wait until next year.
Upcoming Girls (65-80) :
80. Hana Matsuoka (HKT48 – Team TII) 15,396 votes.
She was center for HKT48 “Saikou ka yo”, which was release in September last year. No relation to Natsumi Matsuoka.
79. Aki Toyonaga (HKT48 – HKT48 Kenkyuusei) 15,598 votes..
She’s only been with HKT48 for less than a year, and she manage to ranked.
78. Yuki Takahata (SKE48 – Team E) 15,804 votes.
Don’t know who she is.
77. Yuria Kado (NGT48 – NGT48 Kenkyuusei) 15,990 votes.
She’s the first of what I think maybe a lot of NGT48 to get ranked, judging from the from the 1st Day Results.
76. Moe Goto (AKB48 – Team B) 16,097 votes.
It’s her first time ranking, although I though she had ranked before. I guess not.
75. Miyu Omori (AKB48 – Team 4) 16,162 votes.
She has ranked in the last 3 election , all as Upcoming Girls.
74. Shinobu Mogi (AKB48 – Team K) 16,393 votes.
She drop big time from last year election 27 spots.
73. Yui Hiwatashi (AKB48 – Team A) 16,492 votes.
I never knew she was a former member of karat, I like that group. She’s a cutie.
72. Yuna Obata (SKE48 – Team KII) 16,511 votes.
She’s so cute, she has change a lot since she first join SKE48. She’ll be center for SKE48 upcoming single “Igai ni Mango”, which will be release in July.
71. Minami Kato (NGT48 – NGT48 NII) 16,641 votes.
2 years in row ranking for her, she moves up 5 position from last year.
70. Aya Miyajima (NGT48 – NGT48 Kenkyuusei) 16,930 votes.
Don’t really know anything about her.
69. Nagisa Sakaguchi (AKB48 – Team 8) 17,303 votes.
I’m always happy when someone from Team 8 gets ranked, they’re all so cute. She ranked almost at the same spot from last year.
68. Sumire Sato (SKE48 – Team E) 17,320 votes.
I’d like to see her rank higher, as long as she gets ranked I’m happy.
67. Serika Nagano (AKB48 – Team 8) 17,662 votes.
Yes, another Team 8 member gets ranked.
66. Marika Tani (SKE48 – Team E) 17,744 votes.
3 years ago she was the highest member to rank, that wasn’t rank before. Since then she’s been dropping.
65. Nao Ota (AKB48 – Team 8) 17,757 votes.
She’ll be Upcoming girls Center, and it’s AKB48 Team 8 member.
Future Girls (49-64) :
64. Ryoha Kitagawa (SKE48 – Team S) 18,052 votes.
Since she join SKE48 she as been push like no other, still with no results. You just know that the heavy pushing will still continue, which is OK by me. I like her, I think she’s really pretty and so sweet. She has been stuck around this position the last 3 years.
63. Haruka Kumazaki (SKE48 – Team E) 18,299 votes.
She’s has ranked in the last 3 election, and as moved up each time.
62. Aoi Motomura (HKT48 – Team KIV) 18,363 votes.
In the last 4 election it’s been up, down, up, down for her. She’s pretty.
61. Miori Ichikawa (NMB48 – Team N) 18,814 votes.
Yes, Lemon managed to rank. Not really surprise I think she was kinda promoted a little bit just before the election started.
60. Nagisa Shibuya (NMB48 – Team M) 19,263 votes.
Future Girls the last 3 election, she really looks good in a bikini.
59. Natsumi Matsuoka (HKT48 – Team H) 19,372 votes.
Dropped 13 spots from last year, still a good result for her.
58. Yuki Arai (SKE48 – Team KII) 19,467 votes.
First Time ranking.
57. Airi Tanigawa (NMB48 – Team N) 19,752 votes.
Don’t really know to much about her.
56. Saki Takeuchi (SKE48 – Team KII) 19,919 votes.
This sucks, I though this was the year Saki had a good chance of making senbatsu or at least come close to it. What happen she drop 25 spots, is she in a scandal I don’t know about. I just may have overestimated her.
55. Orin Muto (AKB48 – AKB48 Kenkyuusei) 20,356.
I’ve never herad of her, is she related to Tomu. This very high for AKB48 16th Generation (December 8, 2016) member to rank.
54. Nao Ueki (HKT48 – Team KIV) 20,640 votes.
I think I need to pay more attention to her.
53. Maho Yamaguchi (NGT48 – Team NIII) 20,816 votes.
Doesn’t she look like that member at #70 Aya Miyajima.
52. Haruka Komiyama (AKB48 – Team 4) 20,910 votes.
I wish she would have rank higher, she dropped 31 spots from last year. Last year she came out of nowhere to rank where she did, I didn’t expect a repeat or an improvement from last year. But, I didn’t think she would drop this much.
51. You Oguri (AKB48 – Team 8) 21,296 votes.
I’m always happy when a AKB48 Team 8 member gets rank, this girl is so cute. I’m surprise she hasn’t rank before. I’m just waiting to see her in a bikini, she’s gonna look so hot. She’s about at that age.
50. Natsumi Tanaka (HKT48 – Team H) 21,472 votes.
First time ranking. I think she looks like a particular member, who I can’t put my finger on right now.
49. Riko Sakaguchi (HKT48 – Team H) 21,643 votes.
She’ll be Future Girls Center.
Future Girls (Doesn’t Ryoha Kitagawa look so fine there).
Next Girls (33-48) :
48. Ayaka Okita (NMB48 – Team BII) 22,264 votes.
She drop from #25 last year.
47. Satone Kubo (AKB48 – Team K Draft Kenkyuusei) 22,895 votes.
She was drafted by Team K, 2 years ago. When she’ll join Team K I don’t know, I never realize how young she is. She won’t be 14 years old, til late this year. I guess no rush for her to join Team K.
46. Rara Goto (SKE48 – Team E) 23,225 votes.
Don’t know who she is.
45. Megu Taniguchi (AKB48 – Team A) 23,304 votes.
I’ll be honest she ranked last year, and she’s done a lot of stuff. I don’t know anything about her, or I just didn’t notice her. I’ve been pretty selective the last 2 years or so.
44. Natsuki Kamata (SKE48 – Team E) 24,108 votes.
She move up 30 spots from a year ago.
43. Yukari Sasaki (AKB48 – Team A) 24,276 votes.
I think she’s kinda cute.
42. Saho Iwata (AKB48 – Team 4) 24,303 votes.
She’s really cute.
41. Marina Nishigata (NGT48 – Team NIII).
I like her, I’m happy she manage to rank this high.
40. Meru Tashima (HKT48 – Team H) 24,458 votes.
She was like #82 on the 1st Day Results, after going this far without seeing her name. I was very worried, I would have been very sad is she didn’t ranked. Still I would really love to see her rank a lot higher, I’ll take this.
39. Sae Murase (NMB48 – Team BII) 24,585 votes.
I’ve seen her name a few a times, but I really don’t know to much about her.
38. Asuka Tomiyoshi (HKT48 – Team KIV) 24,996 votes.
Not much, but she did move up 4 spots from last year.
37. Nako Yabuki (HKT48 – Team H) 25,364 votes.
She’s a real cutie.
36. Yuna Ego (SKE48 – Team KII) 25,731 votes.
Drops 1 spot from a year ago, SKE48 sure has a lot cute members.
35. Mio Tomonaga (HKT48 – Team KIV) 25,733 votes.
I have nothing against her, I just don’t like that she almost always ranks higher than Meru Tashima.
34. Mai Fuchigami (HKT48 – Team KIV) 25,900 votes.
Her election results are fairly consistent the last 3 years, around 30-40.
33. Yuuka Kato (NMB48 – Team M) 25,988 votes.
She’ll be Next Girls Center.
Under Girls (17-32) :
32. Seina Fukuoka (AKB48 – Team B) 26,444 votes.
Yes, I would say this a surprise.
31. Madoka Moriyasu (HKT48 – Team KIV) 27,384 votes.
Yes, this is more like it. She’s been dropping the last 2 election, after ranking pretty high before that. Might just be a coincidence, but why is it when she moves up, Natsumi Matsuoka moves down and vise versa. This year she moves up 19 spot and Natsumi Matsuoka drops 13 spots.
Just Look –
Madoka Moriyasu / Natsumi Matsuoka.
2017 (31) (+19) / (59) (-13).
2016 (50) (-7) / (46) (+5).
2015 (43) (-18) / (51) (+13).
30. Narumi Kuranoo (AKB48 – Team 8) 28,037 votes.
The highest ranking AKB48 Team 8 member for the second year in a row. Can’t wait to see in her a bikini, does Team 8 do any bikini shoots. I don’t think I’ve seen any yet.
29. Saya Kawamoto (AKB48 – Team 4) 28,118 votes.
She drops 2 spots, but a very good result for her.
28. Miku Tanaka (HKT48 – Team H) 28,555 votes.
I think she’s really cute.
27. Yuuri Ota (NMB48 – Team BII) 28,452 votes.
I really don’t anything about her.
26. Mina Oba (SKE48 – Team KII) 28,554 votes.
Ever since she got transferred to SKE48 she’s had great results in the election, in the 20’s.
25. Moeka Takakura (NGT48 – Team NIII) – 28,623 votes.
I don’t know why, but I think her name is kinda funny. She is really cute, though.
24. Mako Kojima (AKB48 – Team 4) 29,695 votes.
Drops 5 spots, still a very good result.
23. Rika Nakai (NGT48 – Team NIII) 29,903 votes.
The center of NGT48, at least for their 1st single.
22. Masana Oya (SKE48 – Team S) 30,236 votes.
A very popular SKE48 member, she failed to rank in the 1st election. Since then she has rank in every election all in the Top 30, except last year when she didn’t participate.
21. Rena Kato (AKB48 – Team B) 30,282 votes.
Cute Renacchi, slowly but as improve her ranking. Since ranking for the first time a few years ago.
20. Ririka Sutou (NMB48 – Team NIII) 31,779 votes.
She improve 24 spots from last year, I wonder if this has something to do with Sayaka Yamamoto not participating in this years election. Then again I thought she was going to ranked a lot higher last year.
19. Minami Minegishi (AKB48 – Team K) 34,668 votes.
Miichan continues to rank pretty high, she never really seems move up or down. Even when she had that scandal.
18. Kaori Matsumura (SKE48 – Team KII) 34,977 votes.
An SKE48 member who usually ranks fairly high.
17. Mion Mukaichi (AKB48 – Team A) 35,204 votes.
She drop 4 spots from last year and just failed to make senbatsu this year, those NGT48 members. At least she’s Under Girls Center, makimg senbatsu would have been better.
Senbatsu (1-16) :
16. Akari Yoshida (NMB48 – Team M) 35,540 votes.
Who would have ever guest that Akari Yoshida would ever make senbatsu, she does look like Milky at least I think so. And the good news for NMB48 fans is that she’s not even the highest ranking NMB48 member.
15. Akane Takayanagi (SKE48 – Team KII) 38,576 votes.
She moves up 5 spots to get back to senbatsu for the 2nd time in the senbatsu election, otherwise she’s been Under Girls 6 times.
14. Nao Furuhata (SKE48 – Team KII) 40,202 votes.
I must admit this a surprise for me, I thought she’ll be close to making senbatsu. But making it, I didn’t think so. I shouldn’t be surprise she seems very popular and has quite a following. I think this is the reason that Ryoha Kitagawa is having trouble moving up (Don’t look too deeply into that).
13. Hinata Homma (NGT48 – Team NIII) 41,230 votes.
Don’t really know anything about her since NGT48 haven’t been around that long, I’ve just started checking out NGT48 a bit few months ago. I like what I’ve seen so far.
12. Miru Shiroma (NMB48 – Team M) 41,491 votes.
The highest ranking NMB48 member, last year she was the highest ranking NMB48 members (Outside of Sayaka Yamamoto who’s not participating this year).
And the year before that she was the highest ranking NMB48 member (Outside of Sayaka & Milky).
I like her she’s a sexpot, who seems to like to show a lot of skin. I used to enjoy fantasizing about her and Milky.
11. Juri Takahashi (AKB48 – Team 4) 42,663 votes.
She’s been moving up every year, since she first ranked 4 elections ago.
10. Rie Kitahara (NGT48 – Team NIII) 45,684 votes.
She’s been very close many times, but this is the 1st time she has ranked in the top 10 in the senbatsu election. I’m not going to bother checking, but I think she’s 1 of 5 members who has ranked in all 9 senbatsu election.
9. Nana Okada (AKB48 – Team 4) 48,143 votes.
Talk about someone moving up quickly in a short time, last year she made senbatsu. This years she makes the Top 10. She has moved significantly in the last 4 senbatsu election.
8. Sarina Souda (SKE48 – Team KII) 52,475 votes.
To me this a real big surprise, maybe even bigger than Akari Yoshida making senbatsu.
7. Yui Yokoyama (AKB48 – Team A) 58,314 votes.
Their was never any doubt she would make senbatsu, maybe even Top 10. I’m actually little surprise she ranked this high.
6. Akari Suda (SKE48 – Team E) 63,124 votes.
She moved up 1 spot from last year, I sill can’t understand why she’s so popular. I know a few that are really crazy about her.
5. Yuka Ogino (NGT48 – Team NIII) 73,368 votes.
The highest ranking NGT48 member, seeing her in the lead in the 1st day results with a big margin from the #2 member was a surprise. She’s the highest member to rank for the first in the senbatsu election, not just this year but all of them.
She’s one of my favorite NGT48 members, I’ve been checking her up a little bit the last couple of months. She’s a real cutie.
4. Sakura Miyawaki (HKT48 – Team KIV) 82,803 votes.
Moves up 2 spots from last year, Thanks to Sayaka Yamamoto & Yuki Kashiwagi.
3. Jurina Matsui (SKE48 – Team S) 113,615 votes.
Interesting she has almost the same amount of votes as she had last year.
2. Mayu Watanabe (AKB48 – Team B) 149,132 votes.
She’s the only member to ranked in the top 5 in all the 9 senbatsu election.
1.Rino Sashihara (HKT48 – Team H) 246,376 votes.
Congratulations to Sasshi for the center position.
This is 3 years in row that she has come up on Top and 4th overall in the senbatsu election, just like last year in wasn’t even close.